Tuesday, September 1, 2020

SAYA ANAK MALAYSIA

Salam to all,

1989...I was not feeling well lately and so I decided to go to the university clinic for a medical check up...maybe becoz I was in a great tension with so many exams around the corner and also writing my research paper...?🤔. At that time I was doing a master degree in Mathematics (with minor in Computer Science) at the Sam Houston State University (SHSU), Texas, USA. The result of the medical check up : I am pregnant !!! 🙂. At first I was worried...in case I couldn't handle my pregnancy with my study but I knew Allah will not test you with something that is beyond your capability (Surah al Baqarah: 286)...with that reminder from Allah...I felt calm...alhamdulillah🙂.

Dr. Atkins, my gynaecologist, advised me not to go back to Malaysia when I am in my seventh month pregnancy because it might be detrimental to me and the baby. I told him it all depending on my viva which was scheduled on the seventh month of my pregnancy and if I get thru it...I want to go back home straight away to Malaysia...or else if I don't get thru it...I need to rescedule my viva to only Allah knows when...perhaps next semester and if so...the baby will be born in the US😯!!! I don't want that to happen...coz I want my baby to be born in Malaysia (inshaAllah)...so that he/she can declare that "Malaysia tanah tumpah darah ku" or "Saya Anak Malaysia" 😀. By the way...in islam it is not wrong to have this feeling of great love for your country becoz if you don't...who else will 🤔???

My viva didnt go well on the first day...I didn't seem to be able to answer most of the questions asked by the examiners...i wonder why 🤔??? So the examiners wanted to continue the viva on the following day. The next day Prof Stoltenberg (head of the examiners) admitted they made a mistake of focusing on the area that was not supposed to be my research area. They apologized to me. So we did reviva and this time...alhamdulillah...I passed😊.

Now...I was already in my seventh month pregnancy but I still wanted to go back to Malaysia as soon as possible...and I did...safe & sound. Alhamdulillah😄.

Our baby was born about two months later. 

We named her Wan 'Ainul Yaqeen...😘❤️❤️❤️


👆Yaqeen was quarantined in a hotel near Hospital Putrajaya (with 31other Medical Officers (MOs)) becoz of a patient they treated was found Covid +. 

Alhamdulillah...only 1 MO was found Covid + and already recovered🙂.

Top picture :
Wan 'Adneen Na'im (my second daughter) at my grandmother's house in Hulu Langat, Selangor.


 *** I remember telling my husband : "Kalau xlulus juga viva kali kedua ni...I akan terus juga buat sampai lulus...dan kalau xlulus juga...alamatnya kita dok US je la..." 😂😄😅(sbb I dah janji dgn bapak I akan habiskn master I (inshaAllah) masa nk minta permission bapak utk berkahwin).

*** Tlg doakn Yaqeen & rakan2 dan frontliners yg lain sentiasa dlm perlindungan dan rahmat Allah.

Ameen...🙂🤲

👆Yaqeen grad doktor...eh! eh! silap...grad tadika 😂😅.


Yuzita

6 comments:

  1. Malaysia Tanah Airku.. The best place to be if one consider oneself Malaysian. May Allah bless our country with peace and prosperity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice...
    Malaysia Tanah Airku..
    Take care Jujie..

    Tuty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Negaraku Malaysia ❤️🇲🇾

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam Sal,

    Finally...you are here😊😘
    Negaraku Malaysia juga...🧡😀

    Jujie

    ReplyDelete