Friday, August 28, 2020

MALAYSIA KU SAYANG



Salam to all,

2006...I arrived at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) after spending about three months at the University of New Mexico (UNM) Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA. Prof Steinberg invited me there to finalize the writing up of my phd thesis. He wrote an email to me : "It is crucial for you now to start writing (my phd thesis) and stop working (on my research project)"...after I emailed to him my latest work...which I was not sure whether it was good enough for a phd valueπŸ€”πŸ˜€...

At first when I arrived at the UNM I had some difficulties in concentrating on my writing as it was the month of Ramadhan...becoz I was missing my family and the Malaysian environment during Ramadhan. But alhamdulillah...everything went wellπŸ™‚. Prof Steinberg and Dr Wester accepted my work after I presented it to them (some sort like a "mini viva" πŸ˜‚). Prof Steinberg said : "You have now convinced me you know something that I don't know...". Alhamdulilah...πŸ™‚

Now I couldnt wait to go back home (after I finished up my writing and got it approved by Prof Steinberg and Dr Wester)...not only becoz I miss my family but I was also missing the Malaysian environment very much πŸ˜”. I made doa to Allah to get me safely back home to Malaysia, my beloved country. Even though the UNM has a very good and caring Muslims community and they were very supportive towards me...like providing me with halal food, invited me to the Islamic Centre of New Mexico  (ICNM) to break the fast together...but it is still not the same as the Malaysian environment...and I miss it very muchπŸ˜”.

When I arrived at the KLIA arrival terminal (my family was there waiting for me), I was very much excited that I kept on jumping...up & down, up & down, and so onπŸ˜‚...until Yaqeen (my daughter) said : "Apa kena dengan mama ni...malu la mama sume org pandang kita". But I just didn't care at all about what people think of me coz...I am now safely back home in Malaysia...MALAYSIA KU SAYANG πŸ˜‚❤️.

Alhamdulillah...πŸ˜€ 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

SELAMAT HARI KEBANGSAAN !!! πŸ˜‚

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Yuzita

No comments:

Post a Comment