Monday, September 14, 2020

MASHA ALLAH !!!



Salam to all,

The first time I encountered with so many tulips was in 2001...when I first visited Prof Stanly Steinberg in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA. His house backyard was filled with tulips...red, yellow, pink, white, purple, etc...and I went like..."😯Oh my God! MashaAllah...so beautiful!!!"...and I just stood there admiring the view...🙂. Since then I fell in love with tulips😂.

Prof Steinberg said he will send me the pictures of his tulips next year (2021) inshaAllah...coz now no more tulips...out of season already😀. Need to wait for spring next year (2021) when tulips start to blooming again...inshaAllah.

My favourite tulip is "red tulip"... what else 🤗...?


*** 👇Prof Steinberg just sent me a picture of his cactus in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA (Sept 21) : 


MashaAllah !!!...such beautiful cactus flowers...🤗❤️

I wonder...how come the cactus is small but its flower is very much bigger...🤔??? 
Allahu Akhbar !!!


Yuzita

4 comments:

  1. Kak Jujy... Teringat professor2 yg mengajar kita dulu2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...teringat apa agaknya tu🤔???...😅😊...salam❤️

      Jujie

      Delete
  2. Subhanallah..cantiknya bunga dia...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Memang cantik kan Syra...sy pun terpegun🙂...benarlah kata2 Allah dlm surah Yasin:81 :
    "...Dan Dialah Pencipta yang tidak ada bandingannya, lagi Yang Maha Mengetahui"...salam❤️😊

    Jujie

    ReplyDelete