Friday, August 27, 2021

PROF STANLY STEINBERG ❤️πŸ˜‚

 Salam to all,


πŸ‘† Prof Stanly Steinberg...The University of New Mexico (UNM), Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA (my former phd supervisor in Computer Algebra ☺️).



πŸ‘†From left : Prof Steinberg, Prof Janet (his wife), Prof Michael Wester (former Prof Steinberg's phd student) and Dr. Lama (former Prof Janet's phd student).

Why...with a sudden I was thinking of Prof Steinberg...πŸ€”?

...becoz this morning as I was looking for some stuff for the paper I am working on (in a bundle of files and papers πŸ˜„)...I came across the hardcopy of the email belowπŸ‘‡


This email was from Prof Steinberg...dated June 5, 2012...πŸ˜„

I love to ask for his advice whenever I got stuck with something...and so far he was always there for me. For example...when I failed to get the fund for the CAS-CT project...he advised me to go to plan B, and if it failed too...go to plan C...and so on...but never ever give upπŸ˜„...that is what he usually doesπŸ˜‚. (He received awards from the UNM for his research grants...). 

But as for myself..."dh tawar hati"...need time to pick up myself back againπŸ™‚...maybe becoz this is the first time my research proposal was rejected...


Yuzita❤️πŸ’œπŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ˜›

No comments:

Post a Comment