Friday, July 3, 2020

FALLING IN LOVE...❤️ (PART 4)

Salam to all,

Most of you all must be thinking that I have fallen in love with computer algebra right? Well...only partially true. I think I love more the people who were involved in propagating the knowledge of computer algebra to the world. I could see the passion shown in their faces when presenting the outcome of their researh in conferences and seminars.

Most of the time I felt like an outsider...but they didnt treat me like one. They were friendly and helpful to me especially when they knew that I am all alone in this field in Malaysia (masih lagi ke?...he2). One of them (I forgot his name...we met at the University of Western Australia (UWA), Perth, Australia) taught me how to do programming in Mathematica. Dr Bernard Kutzler (Austrian) came to IIUM to give me a book on Computer Algebra System (CAS )...he came to Malaysia on a business trip and dropped by to see me at the Kuliyyah of Engineering, IIUM. Prof Stanley Steinberg and Dr Michael Wester helped me in completing my phd thesis without expecting anything in return and many more.

I love them all for their kindness and willingness to share their knowledge of computer algebra with me..."Miss Nobody"...he2. Thank you very much...from the bottom of my heart.

Allah ta'ala opened their heart to help me when I was in need...thank you Allah❤️.

Yuzita

***** TAMAT *****

         😀😀😀

No comments:

Post a Comment