Saturday, April 8, 2023

CRUSH....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜…

 Salam all,


πŸ‘†THIS BOOK WRITTEN IN THE MID-FIFTIES GAVE AMPLE EVIDENCE THAT INTERNATIONAL COMMUNISM
AND INTERNATIONAL CAPITALISM HAVE PURSUED THE SAME OBJECTIVES...THE ENSLAVEMENT AND
THE WRECKING OF THE NATIONS IN THE WORLD.

I was introduced to the book above at the age of 14 by someone whom you n I know...infact the whole Msia knowsπŸ˜‰. Masa tu susah betol I nk faham buku ni...πŸ˜†...pertama sbb english nyer n kedua sbb content nyer. Siap letak kamus bagai kat sebelah I...kejap2 referπŸ˜‚
Alkisah ceritanya camni...I was sent by my school (Sekolah Seri Puteri, KL) to a training program at Kolej Islam Kelang. So one of the speakers gave a talk on the international conspiracies, wrecking of nations (especially Muslim nations), etc. 
The talk rose my interest...so I asked the speaker (after the talk) where I can get hold of the book and I was told by the speaker ..."Ada jual kat luar dewan". So I pun keluar la beli😊
The talk was very inspirational to me and I can still remember the enthusiasm shown by the speaker when giving the talk...and it really caught my earπŸ˜„
Since then I would look forward to listen whenever the speaker speaks...whether in TV, on stage, etc.
(Btw the speaker was dsai...πŸ™‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚)
Some of my friends said..."Dsai...jujie punya idola", "Jujie peminat setia dsai", etc. 
Kata lah apa pun nk kata...I xmarah punπŸ˜‚...
Sejujurnya it doesn't effect me at all coz u know why?
 I don't think dsai tau pun I exist kat Msia🀣🀣🀣

My doa in this month of Ramadhan...May Allah swt bless & protect dsai n krjn perpaduan.
Smoga Allah swt membalas segala pengorbanan n penat lelah dsai n team dgn pembalasan yg berlipat kali ganda dgn syurga firdaus tanpa hisab.
Ameen yra🀲

🌷 Can Muslims have crushes? :

Yuzita😊❤️🌷

4 comments:

  1. Bada wrote :

    Aamiin Aamiin Ya Rabbilalamin
    Rupanye dh lama dsai jadi idola k jujie ye😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosmah wrote :

    ❤️
    Salam. Apa khabar sekarang? Sihat?

    ReplyDelete