Sunday, November 6, 2022

RINDU...❤️๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก (UPDATED)

Salam all,


Suddenly (xde angin, xde ribut๐Ÿ™‚)...I felt the presence of Tuan Guru Nik Abdul Aziz (TG) in my heart n in my mind...i started thinking about him...and tears began to flow down my cheek... I miss him๐Ÿ˜ฅ

๐Ÿค— I still remember...TG helped me years ago by giving me some advice when I had to make a tough decision regarding my kids' future (eventhough our meetng was just a brief one)... :

http://yuzitayaacob.blogspot.com/2015/03/kembali_3.html?m=1



But most of all...I think becoz of PRU15 is just around the corner. I kept thinking if and only if he is still with us...๐Ÿค”... He was not only a tuan guru but also a great politician...๐Ÿ™‚

I wonder...why can't we work together regardless of  whether u are a malay, chinese, indian, kadazan, murut, bajau, etc...for the betterment of our beloved country ?

And why can't u... :

...stop thinking of just the betterment of your own self ?

...stop being selfish (like making yourself and those close to you richer & more powerful by stealing rakyat's money) ?

...stop having "sangka buruk" towards other races (like DAP is a communist party, anti Islam, anti "rukun negara", etc) ?

...stop "melaga2kn" among races (such as chinese will take over Malaysia if malays are xcareful) ?

...stop taking "rasuah" ?

...stop instilling hatred among races ?

....etc.

Why can't u STOP all these "rubbish" ???
๐Ÿคฆ


On the other hand...start taking one step at a time towards a united Malaysia...an "adil" nation for all.

I think that is what Islam is all about..."justice (keadilan)" for ALL human beings (xkira sama ada u melayu, china, india, iban, kadazan, etc.).

Becoz like TG said :


TG with Lim Kit Siang (president DAP) :


TG with Anwar Ibrahim (presiden PKR) :






A talk by : 

๐ŸŒทDr. Mujahid :



๐ŸŒท Anthony Loke :

 

๐ŸŒท Rafizi on the "anti-hatred law" (tqvm๐Ÿ‘) :


Maybe akta komunikasi, etc. yg sedia ada dpt dimurnikan lagi dgn "anti-hatred law"... :



๐ŸŒท Anwar Ibrahim on "Islam is "keadilan" "๐Ÿค— :





๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒทTowards a better Malaysia !!!๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒŸ

... InshaAllah.

Ameen yra๐Ÿคฒ❤️



Yuzita๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿงก❤️

4 comments:

  1. Sarimah wrote :

    Kita sama fikrah k jujy InsyaAllah...memg sgt sedih dgn pemikiran melayu islam yg sempit..even ulamak pun ramai jg yg kempen takut dap ambil alih
    Padahal dlm dap tu multiracial jg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yuzita@k.jujy wrote :

      ๐Ÿ˜„Sarimah, tringat lak TG Ismail Kamus kata...ulamak jenis camtu leh dipanggil : ULAr dalam seMAK = ULAMAK
      ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

      Delete
  2. Tajul wrote :

    ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ
    Good sharing

    ReplyDelete