Tuesday, October 25, 2022

MY IMPORTANT DATES☀️πŸ’›

 Salam all,

🌷🌷🌷



🌷🌷🌷










❤️πŸ’™πŸ’š 

My wedding anniversary on Oct 28...πŸ₯°πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—


*** I asked my friend, Michael when I visited him at The Univ of New Mexico, Albuquerque, USA...(coincidently it was during the election timeπŸ™‚)...

... i asked him jokingly : "Michael, whom did you vote?"

He replied : "I didn't go".

I asked him again...shocked: "But why?"

He replied : "I don't want to waste my time to vote between two idiots (i.e., democrat or republican)"

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€


I suppose...in Malaysia we also have "multiple of idiots"πŸ˜‚....i.e., those that love to "jump", those that are absolutely can't resist worldly temptations, those that are too scared to fight for justice for the rakyat....etc.

πŸ˜…But whatever laaa...I still wanna vote, inshaAllah...

Happy Voting !!!πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„


Yuzita🧑

17 comments:

  1. Zakiah wrote :

    Alhamdulillah. TerbaikπŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sallehuddin wrote :

    Will vote insyaAllah πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hazilah wrote :

    sepanjang hidup saya baru 2 kali saya vote. tahun ni tak minat la nak vote

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jahid wrote :

    Happy anniversary in advance.. πŸ˜…
    smg Allah senantiasa merahmati ikatan kekeluargaan till jannah..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rozie wrote :

    Ψ£َΩ† يَΨ΄َΨ§Ψ‘َ Ψ§Ω„Ω„َّΩ‡ُ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rahmah wrote :

    Hepi voting drπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ŒπŸ»

    ReplyDelete