Monday, May 30, 2022

SCALE 2022 (APPLICATIONS OF COMPUTER ALGEBRA (ACA) 2022)




Salam all,

😄 I received an email from my good friend, Prof Dr Michael Wester from the University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA. ...regarding ACA 2022...which will be held in Istanbul, Turkey.


👇Email from Michael :

" Hi yourself! I am doing well.

Retirement, really? Wow. You can't be so old. Anyway, very cool. What do you plan to do next?

ACA'2022 is occurring this year August 15-19 in Istanbul. See:

    https://scale.gtu.edu.tr/aca.html

I was in Istanbul (years ago) on the European side. The conference will be on the Asian side. I plan to go in person, but there will be virtual talks as well. If you want to give a talk, let me know. 

I see Stan on occasion when he and Jan are in town. They visit Mexico a lot.

Michael "


So...anyone interested in participating in ACA 2022...pls let me know and I will forward your proposal to Michael to be reviewed by the committee members...inshaAllah😊


Yuzita

1 comment: