Wednesday, July 7, 2021

SWEET MEMORIES...๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ˜Š

 Salam to all,


๐Ÿ‘†Why the picture above special to me?๐Ÿค”

I was giving a talk at the 7th International Mathematica Symposium (IMS 2005)...at the University of Western Australia (UWA), Perth, Australia...and it was my birthday !!!๐Ÿ˜Š

A number of messages (from Malaysia) kept coming into my handphone...wishing me happy birthday while i was delivering the talk๐Ÿ˜‚

One of the messages was from my "twin sister"...Norleyza (we shared the same birthdate...but xyear๐Ÿ˜„).

It was during this symposium that I met Oliver...the person who was responsible in helping me to solve my problems in Mathematica programming (you see...I got stuck with my phd work and no one to ask in Malaysia for help๐Ÿ™ƒ). He was such a nice man...tqvm Oliver...I will always remember you & your kindness towards me๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ™‚.


*** ...my journey (keje giler๐Ÿ˜‚) :

From KLIA to Nara Women's University, Japan (ACA 2005)...back to KLIA again...then to UWA, Perth, Australia (IMS 2005).

Flight paling murah๐Ÿ˜…...dpd Jepun kena balik semula ke KLIA...baru fly ke Australia. Transit 2/3 jam di KLIA dpd Jepun...(sempat call my hub dari KLIA...rindu๐Ÿ˜€).

Masa presentation kat Jepun (ACA2005)...siap kena "tembak" bagai dpd Prof Alkis Akritas (a famous computer algebraist...he wrote a book on computer algebra...the first book I read on CA) on my phd work. After presentation...gi internet room...nangis puas2 sorg2๐Ÿ˜‚. Prof Steinberg bg semangat utk teruskn my work๐Ÿค—...jgn sesekali give up.

So...when I reached Perth for IMS 2005 from KLIA...I was already exhausted (I think more emotionally than physically๐Ÿ˜…)...

So...after IMS 2005...I decided to accept my friend's invitation (Sis Ziah) to visit her in Melbourne. I spent  one week there...morning walk every day...talking and talking and talking...๐Ÿ˜„. She was my naqibah usrah masa bljr di usa dulu. And she gave me "kata2 semangat" to keep on...moving forward...to please Allah only๐Ÿค— 

๐Ÿ‘Œ♥️๐Ÿ˜‚


Alhamdulillah๐Ÿคฒ...hasil dpd my work ni...the results were accepted by two journals ( 1 Q2 jurnal & 1 Scorpus) : 

1. New improved Cylindrical Algebraic Decomposition (CAD) algorithm :

"Computing Integrals over Polynomially Defined Regions and their Boundaries in 2 and 3 Dimensions" in the Journal of Mathematics and Computers 82(2011)79-101 (Q2).

2. A multimedia symbolic package (ILMEV) :

"Towards the Development of an Automated Learning Assistant for Vector Calculus: Integration over Planar Regions" in the International Journal of Technology in Mathematics Education 17(2) (2010) 81-86 (Scorpus).


Yuzita❤️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿฅฐ

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ini mesti Tajul kan???๐Ÿ˜‚

      Ingatx masa2 kita...i, u and ajue...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ

      Salam...๐Ÿงก

      Delete
  2. Wsp from Ajue:

    Salam gee. Saya pun ada picture ni you bagi dulu

    My reply:

    Ingatx u ajak i lunch๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚?
    Pastu i kata...boleh tp u kena la byr tiket kterbg i balik msia n balik smula ke melbourne๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    Such sweet memory kan...kan ..๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ajue reply :

      Miss all those time gee. Gilaer2 sikit

      My reply :

      La ni xleh la u...nti org kata u...prof giler2
      ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

      Delete
    2. Ajue reply :

      Miss all those time gee. Gilaer2 sikit

      My reply :

      La ni xleh la u...nti org kata u...prof giler2
      ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

      Delete
  3. Surely miss sangat kenangan indah itu. 3 stooges

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Klakar nya...3 stooges...i, u and ajue๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
      Kenangan indah yg xkan dlupakn selama2nya...inshaAllah

      ♥️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ™‚
      Salam...

      Delete