Saturday, June 12, 2021

26th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON APPLICATIONS OF COMPUTER ALGEBRA (JULY 23-27, 2021) (ACA 2021)

Salam to all,



https://aca2021.sba-research.org

๐Ÿ‘† ACA 2021 website ***


The conferences on ACA are very dear to my heart...(not becoz the founders of ACA (i.e., Prof Steinberg & Prof Wester) were my former phd supervisors๐Ÿ˜…)...but becoz it was a place where I met people from all over the world with the same interest (i.e. computer algebra) to share and exchange ideas...(especially while doing my phd project ๐Ÿค—♥️)...making friends, developing ties, etc.

For example : Michel Beaudin...I met him during the ACA 2009 in Montreal, Canada. And he still remember me when I ask for his assistance regarding the abstract I wanted to send to the ACA 2021☺️.


* ** After you got into the ACA 2021 website...:
1. Click "SESSIONS" at the top of the page.
2. Click "S11. Computer Algebra in Education".
3. Scroll down to "Talks"...4. :

"An Automated Symbolic Package to Enhance Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS): Critical Thinking.

(Khairina Atika Mohd. Zawawi and Yuzita Yaacob, Malaysia)"


Alhamdulillah ๐Ÿคฒ...
I am now satisfied coz this CAS-CT project was recognized by six experts in CA from the universites in Canada, USA, Greece, Israel, Spain and Bulgaria (i e., organizers of CA in education).


Yuzita♥️๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ˜Š

2 comments:

  1. Tahniah! Semoga usaha kak jujy terus diiktiraf academician antarabangsa dan dapat memberi banyak manfaat kpd masyarakat dunia khususnya masyarakat di negara kita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trima kasih & ameen yra๐Ÿคฒ...

    ๐Ÿ‘Œ♥️...salam๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete