Monday, May 17, 2021

kNovasi 2021⭐

Salam to all,



A number of people have been asking me :"Dah berhenti keje ke?...๐Ÿค”". I think it must have been becoz during this month of Ramadhan I was focusing my writings mostly on the "spiritual" stuff๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚...

I need to fully utilize this month of Ramadhan...apart from asking the forgiveness from Allah swt, reading & tadabbur the quranul kareem, asking Allah's protection from the hell fire, pleading Allah swt to allow me to enter His jannatul Firdaus, appealing to Allah for good health, etc...I also need Allah's favor to grant me "something"...so the month of Ramadhan is the best time to ask for Allah's help...to munajat๐Ÿ˜€

This "something" involves the financial situation I am facing with regard to the research project (i.e., Computer Algebra System - Critical Thinking (CAS - CT) project) that I am currently doing with my student (phd)...

Ok...enough of my problem...๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜€


๐Ÿ‘‡ICEEI 2021


 

๐Ÿ‘‡APJITM...Our faculty's journal (paper in Bahasa Melayu is also accepted).



For more info on ICEEI 2021& APJITM...you are welcome to visit the faculty's website :

www.ftsm.ukm.my



Now...to decide where to send our on going CAS-CT project paper to be reviewed and published inshaAllah...there are two options :

1. 26th International Conference on Applications of Computer Algebra
(ACA 2021 (Virtual, Online))
July 23-27, 2021
General chair : Michael Wester (my former phd supervisor๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜ƒ)
Advisory committee : Stanly Steinberg (my former phd supervisor ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜ƒ)
Submission of talks : June 30, 2021
Full paper : July 23, 2021 
Registration fee : Waived
For more info : 
https://aca2021.sba-research.org

2. kNovasi 2021, UKM
17-18 Ogos 2021
(Dalam talian (Secara Maya))
Bayaran pendaftaran & penghantaran abstrak panjang : 30 Jun 2021
Yuran pembentangan kertas kerja : RM 300
Kertas kerja penuh : 23 Julai 2021
Maklumat lanjut :
https://www.aktivukm.my/knovasi
 

๐Ÿค” ???

Salam people, 
any suggestion?...☺️



Yuzita๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

4 comments:

  1. Teruskan menulis Kak Jujie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. InshaAllah...doakn kesihatan k.jujy.
      Ameen yra๐Ÿคฒ❤️

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. InshaAllah...๐ŸŒท♥️☺️
      Ameen yra๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿ’š

      Delete